[PLUG] lilo or Grub?

Richard Langis Jr. richard.langis at sun.com
Thu Jul 25 05:54:30 UTC 2002

I tried setting up Grub.  I think there might be a problem with a
post-lilo grub install...mine never seemed to work, no matter what I
tried.  New kernels wouldn't load after reboot, and I once got the
dreaded LI after POST.

YMMV, of course, but Rob speaks truly - go with whatever is the default
bootloader your Distribution of Choice(tm) installs.  :)

-R

--
s u n  m i c r o s y s t e m s

   ~ Richard Langis Jr. ~