[PLUG] OT: Intrusion could soon be legal

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Thu Jul 25 20:35:49 UTC 2002

My wife has a system with Win2K Server on it and you can filter ports on
it at least. I have port scanned the Win2K system on our home network
with "nmap" and all I can say is I'm glad it sits behind a Linux-based
firewall. The system is presently in its default configuration with no
port filtering being done at all. A Linux system with services running
an no unfiltered ports would also be worrisome.

Tony