[PLUG] Current PLUG Speakers Schedule??

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Fri Jul 26 19:05:50 UTC 2002

Don,
    You are scheduled for next Thursday.
    Let me know if there are any problems or you need anything other
    than a projector.  Unless you have one, I will make sure we have
    a projector for the meeting.
                                                       Dave

Everyone,

Currently scheduled PLUG Speakers

   Don Baccus <dhogaza at pacifier.com> of OpenACS is scheduled for
       Aug 1, 2002

   Doug Davis <mindglow at dsl-only.net>
        "Anatomy of a Network Attack"
        Sep 5, 2002

    Cooper Stevenson <Cooper.Stevenson at wahchang.com>
        He has a great talk on LVM.
        Oct 3, 2002

After that things get vague

    Omer Hickman <the_lord_of_chaos at techie.com>
        Omer has volunteered to speak using PHP and mySQL to build
        web pages.  We still need to schedule him.

    Michael Hall <mph at puddingbowl.org> formerly of LinuxToday
        I have talked to him about speaking, and I think we could
        schedule him sometime.  I just haven't done it yet.

    Dan Frye
        He has been mentioned as a potential speaker.
        I may see him next week.  If I do, I will mention this
        possibility to him.

    Zot O'Connor <zot at whiteknighthackers.com>
        Zot has also volunteered to fill in anytime we need.

    Neil has also been looking at people we might be able to get
    to come to Portland like Ramson Love from Caldera.  If we get
    an offer from someone like this, we may need to shift everyone's
    schedules around to make things work.

    Ok, have I missed anyone?  If so, let me know.  Speakers are always
welcome.  And next, could people let me know when they would like to
be scheduled.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist