[PLUG] PDA Linux or otherwise

Doug Davis mindglow at dsl-only.net
Sat Jul 27 00:43:27 UTC 2002

On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 17:04, Jason Dagit wrote:

> Does anyone know of a PDA (especially, a linux PDA) that can use 802.11?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

The Sharp Zaurus 5500D can. I have one that I like a whole lot. its a
bit geeky for most PDA users, but I would imagine most linux users would
love it. If I make it to this months meeting, I'll bring it along.Sharp
has also reduced the price $100 so they are quite reasonable now. And
you have to love a PDA with bash, perl, tcpdump, apache,opera and much
more.

Doug