[PLUG] [OT] How to use cybercafes?

Richard Seymour rseymour at spamcop.net
Sat Jul 27 14:57:19 UTC 2002

dh at mda.huntbros.net wrote:

> It looks like putty is exactly what I need for the ssh connection.

...if you can install software on their machines (will not be true at
all cybercafes).

If you cannot install putty on a cybercafe machine, you might try the
java applet someone else suggested. It's called mindterm. A google
search should give you the URL. You do not need to get Java running on
your linux box, you just need Java applets to be runnable from the
Windows machine you're connecting from.

--
Can you even dye my eyes to match my dress?