[PLUG] Wheel mouse

Aaron Baer judah at opusnet.com
Mon Jul 29 20:38:01 UTC 2002

You won't be using a module for this unless it's a usb mouse.. then it
will be the usb modules that will load and not a specific module for the
mouse alone. There is part of XFree86.

If it's ps/2 don't worry about the usb stuff if it's usb make sure that
usb-uhci is loaded before you plug in your mouse.

As root run `mouseconfig` and choose from the list. You will probably
need to ctl+alt+backspace to restart X after you've done this.

A-

--
----
Aaron Baer