[PLUG] PLUG Moderation Thoughts/Advice

Michael H.Collins mike at linuxlink.com
Mon Jul 29 21:20:31 UTC 2002

I have no problem with mail only from subscribed address.   Is this
really a moderated list though.  I have been real busy and have just
been deleting most lug mail from lots of lugs.

If indeed this is a moderated list I will unsub.  Of course no one will
mind if I am the one the moderation was set for.

On 29 Jul 2002 13:53:32 -0700
Aaron Baer <judah at opusnet.com> spewed into the bitstream:

~Now that this list is being moderated would it not be a good idea to
~let relevant posts through to the list even if the are posted from a
~non-sub
--

 (o_
 //\