[PLUG] Cursor Only

Richard Steffens rsteff at attbi.com
Tue Jul 30 16:19:53 UTC 2002

"Karl M. Hegbloom" wrote:

> You see?  It was in your sendmail queue all weekend!  You should be
> able to discover when there is mail in your outgoing queue by using
> the "mailq" command.  (works with sendmail and exim; not sure about
> others) There is also a "runq" command that will ask it to run the
> outgoing queue right now.

I'm using Netscape as an e-mail client. The mail left my machine and
went to where ever attbi keeps things I send until they can be
delivered, or further up the chain towards the plug e-mail service. In
my case, sendmail isn't involved at my end.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"