[PLUG] Linux Virus Scan

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Wed Jul 31 02:44:35 UTC 2002

Robbert van Andel wrote:

> Are there any virus scanning programs out there that are any good?

[Apologies if this comes twice, KNode is mis-behaving.]

Sophos Anti-Virus is pretty good.  Disclaimer: I'm a local reseller, so I'm
biased.  You can scan e-mail, distribute updates to large numbers of
workstations and servers, and scan files on file servers.  They have
excellent support and are very quick with virus signature updates.  See
http://nakedape.cc/sophos

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
QCSNet                                     http://www.qcsn.com
* * * * T1, Frame Relay, DSL, Dial-up, and Web Hosting * * * *