[PLUG] A Postfix regex question

Michael Rasmussen rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com
Wed Jul 31 17:12:43 UTC 2002

> From: Rich Shepard [mailto:rshepard at appl-ecosys.com]
> On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, Wil Cooley wrote:
> > /^Subject:$/    REJECT
>   Does this accommodate a variable length of white space that
> may be there?
> I do like it, though, and I think it's safe enough to try
> without risking
> the loss of all incoming messages.

Rich, as written it allows no white space the $ right after the : means
:END_OF_LINE.

As Paul suggested /^Subject:\s*$/ would be aa regular expression to
fit this situation.  Since you started using Postfix recently you
probably have Perl compatible regular expressions, an option in
recent postfix releases.

--
  Michael Rasmussen - Network Engineer, Columbia Management
  voice:  971-925-6723  cell:  503-807-1447  rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com
  <mailto:rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com> http://www.columbiafunds.com