[PLUG] Debian 3.0, .deb application availability.

Michael Montagne montagne at boora.com
Wed Jul 31 22:51:36 UTC 2002

I'm getting mighty impatient waiting for KDE3.0.  But generally unstable
and testing are not all *that* far behind AFAIK.  And I finally got
brave enough to go to the maintainer's sites and upgrade an expendable
machine to Gnome2 and KDE3.  Can't wait to get home to see 'em.

  Michael Montagne  [montagne at boora.com]   503.226.1575