[PLUG] printer repair

Lynn Yuan lynnming at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 05:04:13 UTC 2002

If the effort is worth it, you may want to try a
chemical rubber restorer called Fedron.  It expands
the rubber for a better grip.  Our copier repair guy
use to use it on our old copier rollers and it did
wonders (at least for a while).

Last resort, if you are ready to give up and toss the
printer -

read somewhere about cleaning the rollers with WD40
and supposedly gave the rollers more grip

or

very lightly sanding the rollers with sand paper to
give the rollers better grip.

Lynn