[PLUG] A little humor...

Dan dan at headzofstate.com
Sun Jun 2 22:23:35 UTC 2002

...because it seems things are way too heavy around here lately =P

(With apologies to Dr. Seuss...to the meter of "Green Eggs and Ham")

Linux can. Linux can. Use Linux .

That Linux can! That Linux can! I do not like that Linux can!

Do you like the open sourcing plan?

I do not like that Linux can. I do not like the open sourcing plan.

Would you like to free source share?

I would not like to free source share. I would not like it anywhere. I
do not like the open sourcing plan. I do not like that Linux can.

Would you like it very stable? Would you like it to enable?

I do not like it very stable. I do not like it to enable. I do not
like to free source share. I do not like it anywhere. I do not like
the open sourcing plan. I do not like that Linux can.

Would you use it in a X-Box? Would you use it if it rocks?

Not on an X-box. Not if it rocks. Not if it's very stable. Not to
enable. I would not let them free source share. I would not let them
anywhere. I would not allow the open sourcing plan. I do not like that
Linux can.

Would you? Could you? In your biz? Use it! Use it! Here it is.

I would not, could not, in our biz.

You may like it. You will see. You may like it if it's free!

I would not, could not if it's free. Not in our biz! It should never
be! I do not like it on the X-box. I do not like it that it rocks. I
do not like it amongst our biz. I do not like it that it is. I do not
like the free source share. I do not like that anywhere. I do not like
that Linux can. I do not like you Linux man!

Service! Service! Service! Service! Could you, would you, as a
service?

Not as a service! Not if it's free! Not in my biz! Man! Let not it be!
I would not, could not, on a X-box. I could not, would not, if it
rocks. I will not use it if its stable. I will not use it even to
enable. I will not let them free source share. I will not let them
anywhere. I do not like the open sourcing plan. I do not like that
Linux can.

Say! If in copyleft? Always free copyleft! Would you, could you,
copyleft?

I would not, could not, in copyleft.

Would you, could you, why so nervous?

I would not, could not, I'm NOT nervous. Not as copyleft. Not as a
service. Not in my biz. Not if it's free. I do not like that it can,
you see. Not if it's stable. Not on an X-box. Not to enable. Not if it
rocks. I will not let them free source share. I do not like it
anywhere!

You do not like the open sourcing plan?

I do not like that Linux can.

Could you, would you use what we wrote?

I would not, could not, use what you wrote!

Would you, could you, to avoid your bloat?

I could not, would not, avoid bloat. I will not, will not, use what
you wrote. I will not compete with them as a service. I will not
because it makes us nervous. Not in our biz! Not if it's free! Not if
it is! You let me be! I do not like it on the X-Box. I do not like it
that it rocks. I will not use it if it's stable. I do not like that it
does enable. I do not like the free source share. I do not like it
ANYWHERE! I do not like the open sourcing plan! I do not like that
Linux can.

You do not like it. So you say. Try it! Try it! And you may. Try it
and you may, I say.

Man! If you will let me be, I will try it. You will see.

(...)

Say! I like the open sourcing plan! I do! I like that Linux can! And I
would use it because it's stable. And I could use it to enable!  And I
could charge for providing a service. And I could copyleft without
being nervous. And in my biz. And still source free. For you can still
charge for a service fee!  So I will use it on the networked X-box.
And I will promote it because it rocks. And I will use it because it's
stable. And I will use it to enable. And I will use it here and there.
Say! I can use it ANYWHERE! I do so like the open sourcing plan! Thank
you! Thank you, Linux man!

(From a post on Slashdot, of all things, by "NZheretic"

~D.A. Stone