[PLUG] LinNeighborhood

Richard Langis Jr. richard.langis at sun.com
Mon Jun 3 19:25:35 UTC 2002

Make absolutely certain that there is NOTHING in that directory before
you rmdir.  Also check to see if it's actually unmounted by using
'mount' (no arguments) and looking for the sharepoint.

If everything looks okay, then yeah, go ahead.  However, leaving the
directory won't do you any harm.  And the link is only established via
smbmount.  The directory is made only as a point on which the mount
command hangs the remote filestructure to.

-R