[PLUG] floppyfw, port forwarding

Bill Spears bspears at easystreet.com
Mon Jun 3 20:25:53 UTC 2002

Let me clarify, I have these two lines, in firewall.ini, which I uncommented:
ipchains -A input -p TCP ${OUTSIDE_IP}  80 -j ACCEPT
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L  ${OUTSIDE_IP}  80 -R 10.0.1.17 80

Later I have the line
ipchains -A input -p TCP -y ${OUTSIDE_IP}  -j DENY
which I assume doesn't cause trouble because it comes after the others

I'm pretty sure it's not something on the web server,  because it works
fine with a Windows firewall.