[PLUG] Make X11 stop remembering term window sizes

Steven Raymond stever at woo-hoo.com
Tue Jun 4 04:16:15 UTC 2002

How do I make this machine stop remembering the size, shape & other
properties of all the term windows I have opened in the past?  (Gnome
on RH7.2, updated with up2date recently).
Some windows are big, some small, some take up the whole screen.  The
term icon seems to remember the last 20 or so sessions' window
attributes.  How do I make it stop?
Have unchecked "automatically remember window positions (& size & other
attributes)" under Sawfish placement tab.  Poked around at the .gnome*
files in my user directory, but nothing there looks relevant.

Thanks for any help.