[PLUG] local (or non-local) connector supplies

Don Buchholz don at truedisk.com
Tue Jun 4 10:33:03 PDT 2002

Russell Senior wrote:
> I am looking for a source of various motherboard-type connectors that
> I can use to wire up fans or LEDs (i.e., the female part to match to
> motherboard's male parts).  Either one of those three pin fan headers
> or the kind that you usually use to connect up the case switches/LEDs
> to the motherboard.  Sorry, I don't know the techical terms for them.
> I recall looking for these at Norvac years ago and coming up empty.

Try http://www.digikey.com ...
(I don't know much about the web catalog -- I still use dead trees.)

More information about the PLUG mailing list