[PLUG] Linux Mail and Windows XP

Shahms E. King shahms at shahms.com
Wed Jun 5 18:00:06 UTC 2002

Not that it's actually helpful, but Outlook is known to have very broken
and non-standard attachment handling. I can point you to a large number
of evolution mailling list threads regarding this issue in a number of
contexts, including HTML mail, and encrypted mail (where it is REALLY
broken)

--Shahms