[PLUG] Trying to ID a spammer...

Stuart Mathews smathews at pcez.com
Wed Jun 5 15:02:06 PDT 2002

I wonder how often spammers send their stuff to skilled crackers, and then
pay the price. Surely even crackers get unwanted email from time to time.  To
crack into a spammer's box, wouldn't you have to, along the way, crack into
at least one ISP as well, to find files and logs and such leading back to the
spammer?  That would be impossibly difficult I would think.