[PLUG] Trying to ID a spammer...

Geoff Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Thu Jun 6 01:14:11 UTC 2002

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Curtis Poe wrote:

> [...]
Ah yes: Rodona Garst. Slashdot mentioned this site a couple of years ago.
I believe she's on record as denying that she is or was a spammer.

There's some suspicion about whether this was the work of an actual cracker,
or an acquaintence of Ms Garst (i.e., a former coworker, a former lover, or
both).

> Fair warning, if you check this out at work, there are some nude photos on
> the site (I think they're all under the "Let's get brutal" link)

IIRC, these photos are fairly tame, even measured against the photos in
Playboy, & frankly Ms Garst isn't all that attractive. In other words, if
you like this kind of stuff or if you don't like this kind of stuff, these
pictures aren't worth the effort to see.

Geoff