[PLUG] logs not rotating

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Fri Jun 7 03:43:19 UTC 2002

It's all going to depend what sort of logrotate configuration you have
for your mail log. Most of the time I think things are configured to
rotate a file once it exceeds it's maximum allowed size. If the file
size isn't exceeded then it wouldn't be rotated. There is a "daily"
directive that you can specify in the logrotate configuration for your
mail log to cause the file to be rotated on a daily basis.

Tony