[PLUG] plug list and spam

Neil neil at pacifier.com
Fri Jun 7 14:57:40 UTC 2002

I talked with Karl Hegbloom, who currently admins the PLUG list, and he
tells me that you can post to the PLUG list without being subscribed. The
reason is that he setup a news gateway, whereby people can participate in
the PLUG list via NNTP. In order to do this he had to set things up so
that people can post to the list from outside of the list.

As for dealing with spam, Karl tells me that he wants a volunteer who has
experience working with spamassasin to set it up for PLUG.

Any volunteers please email karl at microsharp.com

--
Neil Anuskiewicz
neil at pacifier.com