[PLUG] plug list and spam

Mark Wills mwlist at planetwills.com
Fri Jun 7 15:34:48 UTC 2002

Is it possible to allow reading through NNTP, but if someone wants to post
they can do it through email?
By the way anyone who wants to harvest the list for individual email
addresses only needs to subscribe and then go to the web page and download
the list. This feature needs to be shut off globally. Only 2 people have
shut it off for their own email address.

Mark