[PLUG] Computer swap meet this Saturday

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Fri Jun 7 15:58:07 UTC 2002

The following swap meet was announced at the PLUG meeting last night,
and I volunteered to post the announcement to the list.

                         Grand Floral Swap Meet
                                   by
                          The CPM Users Group

                          Tigard Senior Center
                        Omera Street off of Hall

                   Saturday June 8, 2002  8 AM - 2 PM

    Free tables, but we will beg PC hardware and strange electronics
    from the dawn of time to the present.

    Call Gary G. at Oregon Electronics for more information.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group