[PLUG] Printing images with GIMP

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 7 17:39:28 UTC 2002

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 lemming at attbi.com wrote:

> I've done this with Star Office(Writer) and it works well.  Though GIMP
> was the SW that I used to modify the images. (It worked better with the
> 6.0 Beta than the 5.2 product.  I haven't looked at the release yet.)

Mark,

  Thanks very much. I occurred to me after I sent the message that I
*should* be able to do this in OpenOffice. It looks like I can. I suppose
that the strategy is to put all the images in one file and the text a
separate file. Then I can print the text on the laser printer (bond paper)
and the images on the color printer (glossy paper).