[PLUG] Other ALC courses

Neil Anuskiewicz neil at pacifier.com
Sun Jun 9 03:28:06 UTC 2002

On Sat, 8 Jun 2002, Richard Kurth wrote:

> Hello Neil,
> I would be interested in one or more of these course as long as they don't charge an
> arm and a leg for them.

Well, in places in like Boston, Denver, and Philadelphia the Linux
Networking course is $595. Here in Portland it is $325. I guess that is
because ALC is local but I am not sure if that is why or not. BTW, I
mis-reported the price of the Linux Networking course as $320 earlier when
it is actally $325.

As for the other courses, I can only extrapolate that we here in Portland
would get some kind of discount. How much would be up to Ed and ALC.
Considering that a text is included, I consider the $325 pretty
reasonable.

--
Neil Anuskiewicz
neil at pacifier.com