[PLUG] An Invitation To Email Erotica

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sun Jun 9 17:00:46 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> writes:

RE> Please kill the news server.

Doug> I concur. When we start getting porn spam, the value of having
Doug> the news server is overruled I think. Who here is actually using
Doug> the news server?  Maybe a compromise would be to have a
Doug> read-only news gateway?

Russell> Are we even sure that particular spam came through the news
Russell> gateway?

Sorry for the mess there, I was posting through the news gateway.  For
what it's worth, the headers in the spam (compared to mine) give the
appearance that the spam didn't even come through the gateway, making
its elimination or reconfiguration somewhat non-utilitarian.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible