[PLUG] An Invitation To Email Erotica

Greg due.gatti at gmx.net
Sun Jun 9 08:57:46 UTC 2002

Or how about something like what alt.tech-support.recovery does..they
ask that you 'wave your chicken above you head' before you post -
 otherwise it won't post to the group at all...makes it spam free,
guaranteed.
It is tongue in cheek, but there is a real requirement behind the humor
*coughadditionalheaderscough*...
-Greg