[PLUG] An Invitation To Email Erotica

Sandy Herring Sandy_Herring at adp.com
Mon Jun 10 04:00:21 UTC 2002

On Sun, 09 Jun 2002, Neil Anuskiewicz wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, Russell Senior wrote:
>
> > Are we even sure that particular spam came through the news gateway?
>
> The point is *not* the news gateway, the point is that the list admin
> opened the list to emails from non-subscribers to accomodate those who
> might want to use it. The spams are happening as a side-effect resulting
> from the fact that the list is now open to emails from non-subscribers.
>

> --
> Neil Anuskiewicz
> neil at pacifier.com

Well, here's a little test to see if non-members can post to PLUG via email.
I'm sending this from work, where I'm not subscribed - rather than from my
personal domain.

Sandy
--
     Sandy Herring, RHCE         Platform Engineering and Developer Support
    Sandy_Herring at adp.com        ADP Dealer Services       Portland, Oregon