Let's drop it (was: Re: [PLUG] What PLUG needs)

Neil Anuskiewicz neil at pacifier.com
Tue Jun 11 03:59:51 UTC 2002

On 10 Jun 2002, Russell Senior wrote:

> But what would you _like_ them to be more effective at?  You must have
> some sense of why you want these officers.  It isn't obvious to me
> that PLUG isn't being "effective", so I don't really see the need for
> change for the sake of change.  Show us why officers are necessary
> and/or desirable.

Look, it was an idea. Forget about it, okay? If people don't like my idea
fine but I am already tired of talking about it. I apologize for bringing
it up.

> We _have_ leadership (or not) that is accountable.  Someone has an
> idea and either people agree and help or they don't and don't.  I
> think it works pretty well and pretty organically, with not a lot of
> overhead.  Unless you can come up with some desireable goal that can't
> be accomplished with the organic leadership we have now, then I don't
> see why we should change.

And my idea obviously is not flying so I am now dropping it. :-)

If people were now somewhat enthusiastic about my idea then I would want
to talk about it more. It is not happening.

--
Neil Anuskiewicz