[PLUG] Everything you wanted to know about Linux security and aren't afraid to ask (was: Linux /Windows virus appears)

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Jun 12 05:38:07 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Steve" == Steve Bonds <1s7k8uhcd001 at sneakemail.com> writes:

Steve> This is when that NetApp with the automatic 5-minute-old
Steve> snapshots of your home directory really pays for itself.

Steve> It's just a matter of time before a commonly-used linux
Steve> filesystem supports something like that.  (If there's one that
Steve> does already, please let me know!)

I think the LVM (Linux Volume Manager?) stuff supports some form of
snapshot.  Haven't used it.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible