[PLUG] Opera and Quicktime

Andrew Puch aapuch at attbi.com
Wed Jun 12 05:47:14 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 12:48, Jon Jacob wrote:
> I don't know if anybody out there uses Opera (geneally it rocks) but I
> am having a hell of time getting it to work with Crossover (specifically
> quicktime) correctly.  Anybody have any success with this?

I have the beta of crossover, works great , installed office 97 under it
too:)

Have you had better luck with Netscape or Mozilla ??

I do not use opera, sorry, but under mozilla and netscape it works
great, the trick is to have the dir for the plugins setup correct,
also the error log  seem to /tmp/crosscover*.

read the log, for me %95 it is I have an old socket file laying around ,
a quick rm then happiness returns :)