[PLUG] Article Proofread

J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Wed Jun 12 03:39:20 UTC 2002

The URL worked for me; ( Began to proofread but haven't finished, if I come
up with any constructive critique I'll email privately okie dokie )

> On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Carla Schroder wrote:
>
> > ??? Link no work. I'm happy to proofread, I have the eagle spelling and
> > grammar eye. Hey, let's talk about the bane of civilization, the wayward
> > apostrophe.....

I  heard that.  Apostrophes are trite and passe' to begin with,  and then
some yahoo comes along with a 'WAYWARD one,  like hello?

;)

> The TLD ``.name" is not widely accepted. I'm guessing this is a domain
> defined by an alternative root DNS server.

New term for my lexicon;  alternative root DNS?
If you can expound a little on it I'd like to hear the gory details.

I'll guess it's some kind of subdomain unlike the common garden variety, in
that it is alternative, do you mean like Nirvana/Tool is alternative to
commercial bubblegum variety rock music?

'or what?

> What's the IP number, Cooper?

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
;)