Open Gateway, was: [PLUG] Hi Candidate ! Our Resume Distribution Program adv.

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Jun 12 20:43:08 UTC 2002

According to others in the list, it's possible to subscribe, choose the "No
Mail" option, and then be able to post as normal to the closed list.

It seems to me that this would be the best option. Make the list closed,
and have instructions posted (on the website, in a monthly posting to the
list, etc) that include these details.

At 01:09 PM 6/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>So the solution is to either figure out how to make the news gateway
>workable without keeping the list open to non-subscribers or close down
>the news gateway and close the list to non-subsribers.

Russ Johnson
http://www.dimstar.net

Nearly 50% of all bank robberies take place on Friday.