[PLUG] PLUG Speakers Schedule??

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Thu Jun 13 23:43:59 UTC 2002

On 13 Jun 2002, Russell Senior wrote:
> In that case, you can borrow a 4 gig.  It is an old Seagate Barracuda
> (7200 RPM).  I paid about a kilo-buck for it in 1995, I think it was.
> I'll want it back when you are through.  Too many fond memories to let
> it go for good, besides it keeps me warm in the winter.

Excellent.  Well, to abuse the public mailing list with more of our
personal chatter (damn this reply-to munging, I'm too lazy to go back and
figure out your real address and paste it in manually, but not too lazy to
type three lines bitching about it), I'll need to know how I can take
posession of said beast.

My bicycle should be repaired tomorrow (if I don't fall asleep as soon as
I get home), so picking it up in the greater metro area shouldn't be much
of an issue.

I should know by midweek next if I'll be able to present on 11 July.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net