[PLUG] Not so portable time

briand at aracnet.com briand at aracnet.com
Sun Jun 16 01:50:36 UTC 2002

CMOS clocks have a back-up battery.  Yours is having trouble.  I have
had this problem once on a motherboard.  They were using a weird
battery size so it was a pain to find a new one.

If you are lucky it may just be the connection to the battery,
i.e. the clip has lost some of its spring or some other mechanical
problem.

Brian