[PLUG] What PLUG needs - big speakers + root beer?

Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Mon Jun 17 17:53:42 UTC 2002

<lots of snips>

> Hmm... well I meant "speakers" as in "people who give
> speeches". ;)  But
> yes, we could buy large audio-amplifiers and have a PLUG concert or
> something. :) lol...
>
> > PLUG Rocks!

<snips>

LOL!  And now I'm actually wondering if that's really as insanely far
fetched as it sounds.

I think I'd be suprised if there WEREN'T enough musicians (of varying
degrees, of course) on this list with enough equipment between them to do
exactly that, if they were of a mind too.  Hell, I'd do it.  Sounds like
fun!

OT - All of a sudden I'm actually curious how many there are, and what
they're into.  That's pretty OT, and something for PLUG-Talk.  But it's
weird... most of the people I know do both computers AND music.  Maybe it's
just me, but almost everyone I've played with in YEARS have been IT types...
and not the paper-mill sorts, either.

So... any volunteers for the PLUG band? :P

Jeremy