[PLUG] Woody and journaling filesystems.

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Mon Jun 17 18:44:52 UTC 2002

Hey, all.

Once again, I find myself in a position where binary distributions with
their wizards and configurators befuddle me.

Can someone give me the very high level overview on what needs to be done
to build a new installation of Debian "testing" on a second drive (in a
system with another installation of Debian "testing" on the primary
disk) using a filesystem supported only in 2.4?

I can't get the bf2.4 boot floppies to work, but I figure that since I
have a running system, I don't need to do boot tricks to run the install
scripts.

Thanks for any input.

J.
--