[PLUG] Re: News Gateway

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at microsharp.com
Thu Jun 20 16:59:49 UTC 2002

Mike Culbertson wrote:
> [...]

Ok, there's one, and Mike's vote for sure counts.  So, what we need to
do is figure out how to make the news interface "closed" -- open to
subscribers only.  I think it's supposed to support authenticated
access, so we should look into that.  Anyone want to spend some time on
this task?  I'm WAY too busy right now.