[PLUG] Debian GNU/Linux "woody" apache/perl problems.

Richard Langis Jr. richard.langis at sun.com
Thu Jun 20 17:34:31 UTC 2002

For what it's worth, I have a cron job that runs 'apt-get update' every
day, and 'apt-get -d dist-upgrade' (-d = download only) every sunday
morning (while I'm still asleep and not using my limited bandwidth).

So far it's worked quite well.  If I had more bandwidth available, I'd
dist-upgrade every day.  'stable' users should also consider ading the
security url to sources.list:

deb http://security.debian.org/ potato/updates main contrib non-free

-Richard

--