[PLUG] Other Local Technical Lists/Groups

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Thu Jun 20 19:06:01 UTC 2002

Well, I'm a member of the Boulder (Colorado) Linux Users Group.  Of
course this is not local--but then, neither am I (Denver).

If anyone is curious, I heard about this group during the M$ shakedown
of your local school districts.  I joined to see what you folks did
about it, and haven't been able to tear myself away since.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 11:40:36AM -0700, quoth Mark Bynum: