[PLUG] Hi Candidate ! Our Resume Distribution Program adv.

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at microsharp.com
Thu Jun 20 20:16:51 UTC 2002

Neil Anuskiewicz wrote:

> In a
> non-profit volunteer organization things rarely happen fast.

Especially when I get on too many mailing lists, don't have my mail
tosser configured properly, and get buried in > 8,000 email messages.
I'll never see them all.  I have missed quite a lot.  I cannot keep up
with it all and also get all the text book reading in that I need to do,
plus do my job and have time left over for fitness excercise and other
recreation.