[PLUG] RH 7.3 Install Issue

Josh Orchard josh at emediatedesigns.com
Thu Jun 20 21:23:10 UTC 2002

I had this exact same problem when I tried to install but it was on disk2.
 The problem was solved when I reburned the CD.  I chalked it up to a poor
CD.  I had downloaded the ISO's and burned them.  I like you was able to
read on a windows box the CD but the install didnt' work so I just
reburned the CD2 and it installed fine.
Josh