[PLUG] RH 7.3 Install Issue

Olds, Aaron M Olds.Aaron at emeryworld.com
Fri Jun 21 14:16:37 UTC 2002

Well, I have done the md5 and it checked out fine on the third cd.
In fact, I burned yet another copy of the cd and it still failed.
It is really frustrating and as Carla stated you have to restart
the install.  In fact, last night it died with just one package left
to install when prompting for the third cd.  I am using the TDK cdrs.