[PLUG] Poll: Apache or DNS bootcamp

Neil Anuskiewicz neil at pacifier.com
Fri Jun 21 23:51:56 UTC 2002

Okay, we have proved to ALC that we can get together enough people to run
a Linux Networking course! I think they will be more more willing to run
something like Apache or DNS bootcamp. I believe they are two days (8:30 -
4:30) long.

How many out there would be interested in taking Apache or DNS bootcamp?
Which of those two would you prefer? How about August?

If several of you express interest (as with the Linux Networking) I will
lobby ALC to run one of those courses this summer.

Neil