[PLUG] Network

launi launi at zaramyth.net
Sat Jun 22 01:52:34 UTC 2002

For some reason when I reboot my server all the network settings do not
get activated.  I have had this server up for a few months and
re-booted it by pulling the plug by accedent. I'm running Mandrake 8.1 and
I have manually set up my routing and set network devices from the command line.

I have waded through a few network init files but can not find where I
should enter network information.  I've been using the O'Reilly Network
book as a guide and the examples that they use do not work on my system.

Is Mandrake goofy or am I (the answer may be both)?

Lonnie Wormley             launi at zaramyth.net
http://www.launi.com   http://www.zaramyth.net