[PLUG] Re: OT Cell Phone and PDA thanks

Abraham Zwygart ziggy at anodizing.com
Mon Jun 24 12:53:30 PDT 2002

Neil Anuskiewicz wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Geoff Burling wrote:
>
> Also, of course, we have all seen morons talking and driving. Often they
> swerve without realizing it because they think they can do both but it is
> an illusion.

I have had lots more problems with people eating and drinking while
driving.  Had the fun experience of helping two different people at different
time out of a crash because they spilled there drink or was trying to get
some fries.  Unfortunately I still drink, eat and drive.

My all time favorite is see some one putting on makeup and driving.  That
more then talking on a cell phone should be illegal!

Abraham Z.