[PLUG] Re: News Gateway

Richard Langis Jr. richard.langis at sun.com
Mon Jun 24 20:26:25 UTC 2002

All you would have to do, is subscribe to the list, check the 'no mail'
option in the configuration, and then continue posting via NNTP as usual.

Note that if the email address in your From: line does *not* match the
subscribed address, your messages will be held for moderation.  After
they get put in the moderation queue, we can send them to the list,
reject them, or whatnot.  Since the administrators will be notified in
this way, we can alert the poster and help them fix the misconfiguration.

-Richard

--
s u n  m i c r o s y s t e m s

   ~ Richard Langis Jr. ~