[PLUG] postfix question PART 2

r0bbY russell aka MaTcHBoY matchboy at tearitalldown.com
Tue Jun 25 20:09:58 UTC 2002

Ok, got that working..
Now I am curious if I can use a smtp server remotely to relay email. I'm
sure this is possible.. and probably just needs me to turn something on.
Right now I am using my companies mail server for my outgoing email... for
my personal email address which is a different email service. I want to do
all my outgoing mail through my personal server which is located elsewhere.
How can I can I allow a few IP addresses to use the server to send mail
(relay)?

-Robby