[PLUG] Network routing

Stafford A. Rau srau at rauhaus.org
Tue Jun 25 22:57:50 UTC 2002

* Stafford A. Rau <srau at rauhaus.org> [020625 15:54]:

> And to further muddy the waters, ip networking devices don't inherently
> care about RFC-1918 networks (192.168.0.0/16, 172.16.0.0/8, and 10.0.0.0/8),
> unless we make them care via access lists, filtering, etc.
>
> --Stafford

Duh, sorry, I see this was already hashed over. I need to wait until I'm
_all_ caught up on my email after a week and a half in the middle of the
Pacific.

Anyhow, I'm at the Cisco Networkers conference right now, and I'm pretty
dissappointed to see that all the IBM workstations for public use are
running Winders rather than one of our more useful operating systems.

--Stafford